FIS ad hoc APPLICATION FORM
AUDI FIS WORLD CUP "VIP SNOW QUEEN TROPHY" 2014. – ZAGREB / SLJEME
The undersigned person, not holding a valid FIS season accreditation, applies for an accreditation for the Audi FIS Ski World Cup "Vip Snow Queen Trophy" 2014 – Zagreb / Sljeme to be issued by the Organising Committee.
A corresponding valid FIS ad hoc accreditation will be issued to individuals without a valid FIS season accreditation for the Audi FIS Ski World Cup "Vip Snow Queen Trophy" 2014 – Zagreb / Sljeme, with the following terms and conditions:
- The undersigned hereby expressly confirms that he/she is not under any sanction of ineligibility issued by FIS or any other entity, the decisions of which are to be recognised by FIS in accordance with the FIS Rules and in particular with the FIS Anti-Doping Rules, as no valid accreditation can be issued in such case; respectively, any accreditation already granted at the time such sanction becomes effective will automatically become void.
- The undersigned understands that a valid FIS ad hoc accreditation and its clearance is a condition for a valid accreditation at the Audi FIS Ski World Cup "Vip Snow Queen Trophy" 2014 – Zagreb / Sljeme, however it does not replace the accreditation issued by the Organising Committee nor give him/her an absolute right to obtain access to any controlled area. Such access can at any time be restricted or prohibited by specific instructions of the FIS or the Organising Committee, without limitations for safety, capacity or other reasons.
- The undersigned confirms that he/she will attend the Audi FIS Ski World Cup "Vip Snow Queen Trophy" 2014 in the specified function for which he/she is applying for accreditation and will not use the accreditation for other purposes.
- The undersigned attests that he/she submits to and will strictly comply with the International Competition Rules (ICR) and their by-laws and will strictly follow all instructions of the organisers, the competition jury, race directors and other representatives of the FIS.
- The undersigned accepts that he/she is entering the restricted areas including, subject to specific additional permissions given by the FIS Chief Race Director, the competition areas at his/her own and sole risk and responsibility and that, within the limits of applicable law, he/she fully releases the FIS, the Organising Committee, their respective officers, employees and agents, as well as racers, trainers and other participants from any liability in case of an injury or damages he/she could suffer.
- The undersigned further accepts that he/she may be responsible for any damage or injury he/she has caused. In this respect, he/she understands that, unless he/she is covered by the general civil liability insurance of the Organising Committee as a result of his/her specific function either within the Organising Committee or in application of the ICR, he/she is not covered by such insurance and he/she is, therefore, obliged to have an appropriate civil liability insurance of his/her own.
- The undersigned undertakes to behave properly at all times and to abstain from any act or behaviour which interferes with the proper organisation of the Audi FIS Ski World Cup "Vip Snow Queen Trophy" 2014, including without limitation the use of his/her accreditation for purposes which are in conflict with legitimate activities authorised by the FIS and/or the Organising Committee (e.g. unauthorised commercial or media activities).
The undersigned person acknowledges and accepts that failure to comply at any time with any of the above terms and conditions may lead to withdrawal of the FIS ad hoc accreditation.
Any issue related to the application, grant, denial, withdrawal, validity or content of a FIS ad hoc accreditation is governed by the FIS Rules and the Swiss law.
Without limitation to the jurisdiction of any body of competent jurisdiction in connection with the application of the FIS Rules to which the undersigned may be submitted, any dispute which is not to be adjudicated in application of specific procedures provided for by the FIS Rules, but which arises between such accredited person and the FIS and/or the organiser, including but not limited to issues linked with application for grant, denial, withdrawal, validity or content of the FIS ad hoc accreditation or claims for damages of either party against the other arising out of occurrences (acts or omissions) linked with the use of such accreditation, shall be exclusively settled by arbitration before the Court of Arbitration for Sport (“CAS”) in Lausanne in accordance with the CAS rules then in effect.
NB: Existence of a FIS Season accreditation has to be checked before issuance of any accreditation. It is recommended to include a corresponding confirmation and the FIS accreditation number as elements of the data to be provided by applicants. Applicants who are not bearers of a valid FIS season accreditation shall be required to provide proof of eligibility for the accreditation for which they are applying.